West Bengal Staff Selection Commission(WBSSC) recruitment for 359 Various Vacancies 2012
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission(WBSSC) invites applications for recruitment of Veterinary Pharmacist/ Pharmacist cum Dresser, Livestock Development Assistant, Surveyor. WB Staff Selection Commission is going to fill up 359 vacancies through this job notification by Online or Offline Modes.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 17-Oct-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 359 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Veterinary Pharmacist/ Pharmacist cum Dresser should have Passed Higher Secondary (10+2) in Science with Biology as one of the subjects of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent and Passed Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, or its equivalent passed the Two years’ Diploma Course in Veterinary Pharmacy under Board of Veterinary Education, West Bengal.
- For the post of Livestock Development Assistant Passed Madhyamik Examination of West Bengal Board of Secondary Education, or its equivalent and Passed One year Certificate Course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikshan conducted by the Board of Veterinary Education, West Bengal.
- For the post of Surveyor Passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent and Certificate of Senior Surveyor ship from the West Bengal Survey Institute, Bandel or the National Trade Certificate on Surveyor ship from the Industrial Training Institute or its equivalent.
- Age Limit : The upper age should be below 40 years as on 01-01-2012.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age is relaxable for Govt servants up to 2 years and 3 years in case of BC of WB. Up to 5 years in case of SC/ST of WB. 45 years for PWD.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.wbssc.gov.in/
For Online Application Form freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://wbsscregistration.nic.in/online2/
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on West Bengal Staff Selection Commission(WBSSC) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) recruitment for Various Vacancies 2012
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) recruitment for 111 Various Vacancies 2012
- Co-operative Service Commission West Bengal (COOPWB) recruitment for 40 Vacancies 2012
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Southern Region recruitment for 11 various vacancies 2012
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Western Region recruitment for 36 various vacancies 2012