West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department recruitment for 10 posts 2012
West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department invites applications for recruitment for the posts of Deputy Manager, Scientific Officer, Machine Operator, Scientific Assistant, Store Keeper and Administrative Officer. WB Health & Family Welfare Dept. is going to fill up 10 vacancies through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 27-Sept-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 27-Sept-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 10 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Deputy Manager (Ayurveda) should be qualified in Post Graduation/Graduation in Ayurveda from a recognized university. For the post of Machine Operator candidate must be passed in VIII th class.
- For the post of Scientific Assistant candidates need to have degree in B.Sc with Chemistry and Botany as a compulsory subject. For the post of Store Keeper candidates must have Madhyamik/School final or equivalent qualification from a recognized board. Degree or its equivalent from a recognized university with spoken & written knowledge of Bengali for Administrative Officer post. Please refer the notification for the other details of qualification.
- Age Limit: Candidates upper age limit is 45 for the post of Deputy Manager (Ayurveda), 37 years for Scientific Officer, 40 years Machine Operator & Scientific Assistant, 35 years for Store Keeper & Administrative Officer as on 01-01-2012.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.wbhealth.gov.in/careers/kal_splpim.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Brudwan Development Authority (BDA) West Bengal recruitment for 28 posts 2012
- MP Department of Farmer Welfare & Agriculture Development recruitment for 1041 posts 2012
- West Bengal postal Circle recruitment for 406 Postal and Sorting Assistant 2012
- West Bengal Public Service Commission (PSCWB) recruitment for 29 various vacancies 2012
- Punjab University recruitment for 530 Non-Teaching Posts 2012