West Bengal Board of Primary Education recruitment for 34559 Assistant Teachers 2012
West Bengal Board of Primary Education invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Teacher for the districts Bankura, Birbhum, Burdwan, Coochbehar, Dakshin Dinajpur, Hooghly, Howrah and various others. West Bengal Board of Primary Education is going to fill up 34559 vacancies through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 30-Nov-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 34559 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Teacher should have Higher Secondary pass under the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or Graduation and two year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Age Limit :The upper age should be below 40 years as on 01-01-2012.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age is relaxable for the reserved candidates as per the govt. rules.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.wbbpe.org/WBBPE_NOTICE/WBBPE_Appointment_NOTIFICATION.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on West Bengal Board of Primary Education recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Haryana School Teachers Selection Board (HSTSB) recruitment for 9870 Primary Teacher 2012
- West Bengal Staff Selection Commission(WBSSC) recruitment for 359 Various Vacancies 2012
- Administration of Union Territory of Lakshadweep recruitment for 19 Primary School Teachers 2012
- West Bengal National University of Judicial Science (WBNUJS) recruitment for Professors 2012
- West Bengal postal Circle recruitment for 406 Postal and Sorting Assistant 2012