WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment for 441 Pharmacist 2013
West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti invites applications for recruitment of Pharmacist. WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti is going to fill up 441 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for Online application : 06-Jan-2014
Number of Vacancies:
There are in total 441 vacancies.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have two years DIiploma in Pharmacy from any Institute approved by Pharmacy Council of India and the candidate should be permanent resident of West Bengal and able to read, write and speak in Bengali. To know more details on how to apply, selection process and other information go through notification.
- Age Limit :Should not be more than 40 years of age.
- Age Relaxation: Applicable as per rules
For Official Advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on WB Health & Family Welfare Samiti Recruitment 2013. Please visit above link.
- West Bengal state Health & Family Welfare Samiti recruitment for 10 Epidemiologist 2012
- Punjab Health and Family Welfare Department Recruitment for 21 Medical Officer and Laboratory Technician 2013
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare recruitment for 17 Vacancies 2013
- West Bengal District Health and Family Welfare Samity Recruitment for Medical Officers 2013
- West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department recruitment for 10 posts 2012