Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) recruitment for 2849 Computer Operators and Programmers 2013
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) invite applications for recruitment of Computer Operator Grade – A, and Programmer Grade II. UPPRPB is going to fill up 2849 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 12-June-2013.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 2849 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Aspirants who wish to apply for the post of Computer Operator Grade – A should possess Intermediate with Physics, Mathematics along with DOEACC. And for the post of Programmer Grade- II candidates should possess Degree with DOEACC along with PG in Computer Science/ PGDCA. For more details on how to apply, selection process, application fee and other particulars go through notification.
- Age Limit :Should be in between 18-28 years of age for Computer Operator Grade – A post and should be in between 21-30 years of age as on 01-07-2013.
- Age Relaxation:Applicable as per rules.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://uppbpb.gov.in/Attachments/VIGGYAPTI-PG2A-11-04-2013.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) recruitment 2013.Please visit the above link.
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd recruitment for Computer Operators 2013
- Agriculture Technology Management Agency (ATMA) recruitment for 52 Computer Programmers 2013
- Odisha Computer Application Center (OCAC) recruitment for 28 eDistrict Managers 2013
- Andhra Pradesh Police Department recruitment for 77 Public Prosecutors 2013
- Agriculture Technology Management Agency (ATMA) recruitment for 25 Computer Programmer 2013