UPSC recruitment for 82 various vacancies 2012
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites applications for recruitment of various vacancies. UPSC is going to fill up 82 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 02-Aug-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 02-Aug-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 82 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates are requested to refer to the original notification for detailed post wise educational qualification.
- Age Limit : Candidates upper age limit is 35 years for the post of Deputy Controller of Explosives, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Technical Wireless Telegraphy, Assistant Director Grade I Designs, Assistant Director Grade II Non Technical and Chief Inspector of Boilers and Smoke Nuisances.
- 40 years for the post of Legal Officer Grade II, Assistant Professor of Dentistry Oral Surgery, Director and Deputy Director Designs.43 years for the post of Assistant Professor of Dentistry Orthodontist.50 years for the post of Professor Economics, Professor political Science and Director Regulations and Information.Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 02-08-2012.
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for persons domiciled in J&K and 10 years for PWD candidates.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.upsc.gov.in/recruitment/advt/2012/7_12_eng.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination recruitment for 560 Vacancies 2012
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment for 6 Managerial Vacancies 2012
- NBCC recruitment for 10 Various Vacancies 2012
- Jamia Millia Islamia Recruitment for 24 various vacancies 2012
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission recruitment for 10718 vacancies in Group-IV services 2012