State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment for 7740 Clerks 2012
State Bank of India (SBI) invites applications for recruitment of Clerks in SBI associate Banks. SBI is going to fill up 7740 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 13-Aug-2012.
- Last date for application fee ( Offline) : 17-Aug-2012.
- Last date for application fee ( On-line) : 13-Aug-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 7740 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Clerks must have passed 12th standard with 60% marks for General and 55% marks for SC/ST/EXSM/PWD candidates (or) must possess a Graduate Degree from recognised University.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 28 years as on 01-08-2012.
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years fro PWD (Gen) candidates, 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) candidates, 13 years for PWD (OBC) candidates and 5 years for person domiciled in J&K .
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on State Bank of India (SBI) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.