SSC recruitment for 20 various vacancies 2012
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Karnataka-Kerala region invites applications for recruitment of Senior Translator, Instructor, Jr. Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant-I and Technical Officer. SSC is going to fill up 20 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 31-Aug-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 31-Aug-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 20 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates are requested to refer to the original notification for detailed post wise educational qualification.
- Age Limit:Candidate age must be below 30 years for the post of Senior Translator and Junior Technical Assistant , 35 years for the post of Instructor and between 18-25 years for the posts of Scientific Assistant and Technical Officer-1.
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates and 5 years for persons domiciled in J&K.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- SSC recruitment for 65 Technical Officer, Assistant Welfare Administrator,and Data Entry Operator 2012
- SSC eastern region recruitment 2012
- National Physical Laboratory recruitment for 24 various vacancies 2012
- UPSC recruitment for 82 various vacancies 2012
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) recruitment for various vacancies 2012