Spices Board of India recruitment for 69 Trainees 2012
Spices Board of India invites applications for recruitment of Trainees. Spices Board of India is going to fill up 69 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Interview Date : 08-May-2012 to 24-May-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 69 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Trainee in Official Language Implementation should posses PG degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level or PG degree in English with Hindi as a subject and also diploma in translation from English to Hindi and vice versa is required .For Trainee in Library post candidates need to have PG degree with BLISc or MLISc and for the post of Trainee in Quality Evaluation Laboratories should posses M.Sc or B.Sc degree in the relevant discipline.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.indianspices.com/php/vacancy.php
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information,Educational Qualification on Spices Board of India recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Tea Board of India recruitment for 41 Development Officers 2012
- MIDHANI recruitment for 5 Management Trainees 2012
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board recruitment for 353 various vacancies 2012
- Airports Authority of India recruitment for 250 posts 2012
- Gun and Shell factory recruitment for 10 JR. Hindi Translator, Pharmacist and Ward Sahayak 2012