Spices Board of India recruitment for 70 Spices Extension Trainee 2012
Spices Board of India invites applications for recruitment of Spices Extension Trainee. Spices Board is going to fill up 70 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 24-Aug-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 24-Aug-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 70 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Spices Extension Trainee must possess B.Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture) or B.Sc in other discipline with PG Diploma/Diploma in Computer Application.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.indianspices.com/php/vacancy.php?newsId=1214#desc
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification Spices Board of India recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Spices Board of India recruitment for 69 Trainees 2012
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) recruitment for 22 Trainee Technician 2012
- Tea Board of India recruitment for 41 Development Officers 2012
- RRCAT recruitment for 36 Stipendiary Trainee 2012
- EIL recruitment for 25 Trainee Draftsman and Trainee Supervisor 2012