South Western Railway recruitment for 91 Clerks, Stenographer and Station Master 2012
South Western Railway invites applications for recruitment of Clerks, Stenographer and Station Master. South Western Railway is going to fill up 91 posts through this job notification
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 30-July-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 30-July-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 91 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post Assistant Station Master must possess any Degree and Diploma in Rail Transport and Management Transport/ Economics/ Multimodal Transport.For all other posts 10th classes pass is essential.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 33 years for all the posts as on 01-07-2012.
- Age Relaxation: 15 years for SC/S([PWD) candidates, 13 years for OBC(PWD) candidates, 10 years for PWD(UR/PWD) candidates.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?lang=0&id=0,4,288,436,669
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on South Western Railway recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- South Eastern Railway recruitment for 2 Sports Persons 2012
- Western Coalfields recruitment for 181 Mining Sirdar 2012
- Northern Railway recruitment for 29 Medical Practitioner/Specialist 2012
- Konkan Railway Corporation Limited recruitment for Deputy CEE 2012
- Syndicate Bank recruitment for 70 Clerks 2012