RRC South Eastern Railway (Kolkata) recruitment for 2461 Group-D Vacancies 2012
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) South Eastern Railway (SER) invites applications for recruitment of Track Man, Points Man-B, Helper-II, Station Peon/ Peon. RRC SER is going to fill up 2461 vacancies through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 30-Oct-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 2461 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Track Man, Points Man-B, Helper-II, Station Peon/ Peon need to have minimum 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent on the date of application
- Age Limit :The upper age should be below 33 years as on 01-01-2013.
- Age Relaxation:The upper age is relaxable by 3 years in case of OBC. Up to 5 years in case of SC/ST. 10 years for PWD.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.rrcser.in/images/NOTIFICATION.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Kolkata recruitment for 4179 various vacancies 2012
- RRC Hajipur recruitment for 2226 Group D vacancies 2012
- RRC Chennai recruitment for 2461 various vacancies 2012
- South Eastern Railway recruitment for 2 Sports Persons 2012
- RRC West Central Railway Jabalpur recruitment for 586 Group D Posts 2012