RRCAT recruitment for 36 Stipendiary Trainee 2012
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) invites applications for recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee (Category I & II). RRCAT is going to fill up 36 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 10-Aug-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 10-Aug-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 36 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates are requested to refer to the original notification for detailed education qualification.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 19 to 21 years for Category I and 18 to 22 years for Category II as on 10-08-2012.
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and relaxation of the upper age limit of five years shall be admissible to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots. Proof to the effect that they have been affected by 1984 riots should be furnished.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.rrcat.gov.in/hrd/Openings/Current_Openings.html
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- NPCIL recruitment for 102 Stipendiary Trainees 2012
- EIL recruitment for 25 Trainee Draftsman and Trainee Supervisor 2012
- SAIL durgapur recruitment for 9 Attendant-cum-technician (Trainee) 2012
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) recruitment for 22 Trainee Technician 2012
- UPSC Engineering Services Examination recruitment for 560 Vacancies 2012