RRC Bhubaneswar recruitment for 400 Group D posts 2012
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Bhubaneswar invites applications for recruitment of Group D vacancies in Divisions and workshop of Ease Coast Railway. RRC is going to fill up 400 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 24-Sept-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 24-Sept-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 400 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Group D need to be passed outs in 10th standard or must possess ITI or equivalent qualification from recognised university/board.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 33 years as on 01-01-2013.
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 5 years for persons domiciled in J&K, 10 years for PWD candidates and Serving railway staff/casual labourers or substitutes with a minimum of 3 years of such service will be given age relaxation to the extent of length of service rendered by them, subject to the upper age limit not exceeding 40, 43, 45 years in case of General, OBC, SC/ST candidates respectively.
- For widows and divorced Women who are ‘judicially separated’ from their husband and not remarried, will be given relaxation in upper age limit up to 35, 38 and 40 in case of General, OBC and SC/ST candidates respectively.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.rrcbbs.org.in/emp_notice.html
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.