PSPCL recruitment for 1139 Assistant Engineer, Jr.Engineer, Asstt.Manager and Safety Officer 2012
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Jr. Engineer, Asstt. Manager (IT Systems) and Safety Officer.PSPCL is going to fill up 1139 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 08-June-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 08-June-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 1139 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Engineer should posses BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent degree recognized by AICTE or AMIE with 60% marks from Institution of Engineers (India) Calcutta in the discipline of Electrical Engineering,Mechanical Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering and Civil Engineering.
- Go through the original notification for other posts details educational Qualification.
- Age Limit : Candidates age limit must be between 20 to 37 years for the Assistant Engineer or Accounts Officer or Assistant Manager (HR) or Assistant Manager (IT) or Safety Officer posts and for all other posts age must be between 18 to 37 years as on 01-01-2012.
- Age Relaxation : 5 years for SC/ST/OBC candidates.10 years for PWD candidates and for Ex-Service man the age relaxation follows as for government rules.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://126.96.36.199/pdf/recruitment_2012.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information,Educational Qualification on Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- NBPPL recruitment for Manager and Engineer 2012
- PSCWB recruitment for 114 Veterinary Officer, Assistant Engineer and Inspector of Factories 2012
- BEL recruitment for 6 Deputy Engineer and Senior Engineer 2012
- ECIL recruitment for 107 Graduate Engineer Trainees 2012
- SSC recruitment for 65 Technical Officer, Assistant Welfare Administrator,and Data Entry Operator 2012