Oriental Bank of Commerce recruitment for 425 PO and Agricultural Officer 2012
Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) invites applications for recruitment of Probationary Officer and Agricultural Officer. OBC is going to fill up 425 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 28-July-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 28-July-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 425 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Probationary Officer must posses a degree from recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government of India.For the post of Agricultural Officer candidates must have degree in Agriculture/Horticulture /Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/Dairy Science/Agricultural Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pissiculture / Agriculture Marketing Co-operation.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21 to 30 years as on 01-07-2011 for PO and 01-12-2011 for Agricultural Officer .
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates, 5 years for Ex-Serviceman and 5 years for persons domiciled in J&K.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit https://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/site/RecruitmentAndResult.aspx
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Agricultural Insurance Company of India recruitment for 46 Administrative Officer 2012
- Central Bank of India recruitment for 1000 Probationary Officer 2012
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) recruitment for 551 Specialist Officer 2012
- Acharya N.G Ranga Agricultural University recruitment for 11 Engineers 2012
- Syndicate Bank recruitment for 1000 Clerks 2012