Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Recruitment for 46 Technician 2013
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC) is a Maharatna and a fortune-Global 500 Company. It ranks among the top 5 energy Companies in Asia and 21st among leading global energy majors as per Platts Top Global Energy Company ranking 2012.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Technician and Other Jobs. ONGC is going to fill up 46 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : With in 20 days from the date of issue.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 46 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :Candidates willing to apply for the post of Assistant technician should have Diploma in Instrumentation/ Civil/Telecom/ Electronics Engineering and for the post of Junior Assistant Technician candidates should have High School with Science and certificate of Trade in the respective Trade.
- Age Limit : Should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on 11-2-2013.
- Age Relaxation: Applicable as per Govt. rules.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.ongcindia.com/recruitment/regular.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) recruitment 2013.Please visit the above link.
- ONGC recruitment for 186 Technician and Field Operator 2012
- ONGC recruitment for 889 Graduate Trainees 2012
- ONGC walk-in for 8 Medics and Paramedics 2012
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) recruitment for 27 Various Vacancies 2012
- Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) recruitment for 11 various vacancies 2012