National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) recruitment for Stenographer 2013 – Application Form
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) is a Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Steel, Govt, of India and multi locational, multi product consistently profit making Mining & Mineral exploration Organization with more than Rs. 11,000 crore turnover is in the process of massive expansion and diversification activities both in India and abroad.
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) invites applications for recruitment of Junior Stenographer. NMDC is going to fill up 15 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember :
- Last date for online application : 16-Feb-2013
Number of Vacancies:
There are total 15 vacancies.
- Educational Qualification : Candidates Should possess Graduation in Arts / Science / Commerce and should pass in Lower Grade English Shorthand and Higher Grade English Type writing.
- Age Limit : Should not be more than 30 years of age as on 16-2-2013.
- Age Relaxation: Applicable as per Govt. rules.
For Official Advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.nmdc.co.in/Careers/Default.aspx
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) recruitment 2013.Please visit the above link.
- Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation (GMDC) recruitment for 07 Managers 2012
- NMDC recruitment for 49 Managers and Security cum Fire Officer 2012
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority (PUDA) recruitment for 113 Clerk, Senior Assistant and Draftsman 2013
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) recruitment for 12 Office Assistant and Stenographer 2012
- Chhattisgarh Panchayat & Rural Development recruitment for 352 Assistant Development Officer 2012