National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NHFW) Recruitment for 12 Librarian and Stenographer Grade II 2013
National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NHFW) invites applications for recruitment of Librarian, Stenographer Grade II and Other jobs. NHFW is going to fill up 12 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for receipt of application : 10-September-2013
Number of Vacancies:
There are in total 12 vacancies.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates applying for the post of Librarian should possess Masters Degree preferably in Science or Social science from recognbized university or equivalent and should have Degree in Library Science from a recognized University or equivalent with three years experience in a Library/ Documentation Centre of repute. And for the post of Stenographer Grade II candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board and have English Short hand at a speed of 120w.p.m and English type writing at a sped of 40w.p.m. For further moredetails on other jobs, how to apply, selection process and other details refer notification.
- Age Limit : Should not be above 30 years of age for Librarian and not above 25 years of age for Stenographer Grade II as on 01-07-2013.
- Age Relaxation: Applicable as per rules.
For Official Advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NHFW) Recruitment 2013. Please visit above link.
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare recruitment for 17 Vacancies 2013
- West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Department recruitment for 10 posts 2012
- National Center for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment for 33 of Public Health Sub Cadre Specialist Grade II/Non Teaching Grade II 2013
- Chhattisgarh Health and Family Welfare Department recruitment for 72 Vacancies 2012
- West Bengal District Health and Family Welfare Samity Recruitment for Medical Officers 2013