Mumbai Port Trust recruitment for 63 Graduate, Trade and Technician 2012
Mumbai Port Trust invites applications for recruitment of Graduate, Trade and Technician Apprentices. Mumbai Port Trust is going to fill up 63 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 18-July-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 18-July-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 63 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the posts of Graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Graduate in Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering should posses Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from a recognized University.For all other posts candidates are requested to refer to the original notification for post wise educational qualification.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 14 years to 19 years for S.S.C Passed candidates, 21 years for I.T.I. passed Candidates as on 01.10.2012.
- Age Relaxation : 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.mumbaiport.gov.in/writereaddata/linkimages/9830109160.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Mumbai Port Trust recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment for 6 Managerial Vacancies 2012
- kendla Port Trust recruitment for 22 Pilots and Officers 2012
- Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) recruitment for 22 Trainee Technician 2012
- HPCL recruitment for 12 Operations Technician, Lab Analyst and Jr.Administrative Assistant 2012
- Mumbai University recruitment for 124 Faculty Positions 2012