Loksabha Secretariat recruitment for 31 Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II and Hindi Assistant 2012
Loksabha Secretariat invites applications for recruitment of Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II and Hindi Assistant. Loksabha Secretariat is going to fill up 31 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 27-Aug-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 27-Aug-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 31 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II must possess master’s degree in English or any other discipline from a recognised university with regional language concerned up to Degree Level.
- For the post of Hindi Assistant candidates must posses Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level OR Master’s Degree in any subject with Hindi and English as subjects at the Degree Level.
- Age Limit : Candidates upper age limit is 35 years for the post of Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II and 27 years for the post of Hindi Assistant.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit will be relaxable up to a maximum of 10 years in the case of physically handicapped persons, for Ex-service man Length of military service plus 3 years and No age limit for Employees of Lok Sabha Secretariat. However, the candidate must have completed three years’ continuous regular service in the Lok Sabha Secretariat.
- Age limit is further relaxable up to 5 years (depending upon the extent of their continuous service) to the SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates in Government Service/Public Sector Undertakings who have rendered not less than 3 years continuous service on regular basis as on 27.08.2012 and they should continue in their service till their final selection.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://188.8.131.52/JRCell/Module/Notice/newAdvt.doc%20at%205.7.12.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Loksabha Secretariat recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- EdCIL recruitment for 3 Assistant Manager and Hindi Officer 2012
- Gun and Shell factory recruitment for 10 JR. Hindi Translator, Pharmacist and Ward Sahayak 2012
- Kendriya Hindi Sansthan recruitment for 10 Associate and Assistant Professors 2012
- HAL recruitment for 52 Technician, Interpreter and Medical Officers 2012
- FCI recruitment for 16 sportspersons as Assistant Grade III 2012