Karnataka Postal Circle recruitment for 251 Postal and Sorting Assistant 2012
Karnataka Postal Circle invites applications for recruitment of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant. Karnataka Postal Circle is going to fill up 251 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 01-Oct-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 01-Oct-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 251 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidate applying for these posts must possess 10+2 Standard or 12th Class pass with at least 60 % marks and above from any recognized University with English as a compulsory subject and should have studied local language of the State or Union Territory of the Postal Circle concerned or Hindi as Subject at least in Matriculation or equivalent.
- Age Limit: Candidate age must be between 18 to 27 years as on 01-10-2012
- Age Relaxation : 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 40 years for Government servants and age relaxation for Ex-servicemen would be as per extant orders of government of India issued from time to time.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://indiapost.gov.in/Pdf/Recruitment/RE-2-1-ADR-2011-2012_Karnataka_Postal%20_Circle.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Karnataka Postal Circle recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Haryana Postal Circle recruitment for 150 Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant 2012
- Delhi postal Circle recruitment for 342 Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant 2012
- Himachal Pradesh postal Circle recruitment for 97 Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant 2012
- Tamilnadu Postal Circle recruitment for 621 Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant 2012
- Punjab Postal Circle recruitment for 93 Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant 2012