Indian Navy Recruitment for Permanent Commissioned Officer jobs 2013
Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried male candidates for recruitment of Permanent Commissioned Officer in Logistic cadre and unmarried male and female candidates for Short Service Commissioned Officer in Education branch and ATC of Indian Navy. Indian Navy is going to fill up vacancies through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 31-May-2013
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : For the post of Permanent Commissioned Officer (Logistic cadre) candidates should have B.Com/ M.Com/ BA/ MA (Economics)/ BBA/ MBA/ BBM/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ M.Sc (IT)/ B.Tech/B.E (any discipline)/ Graduate degree with post graduate Diploma in Materials Management/ ICWA/ Chartered Accountancy. For the post of SSC Officer in Education branch candidates should have M.Sc Physics(with Maths in B.Sc)/ M.Sc Maths (with physics in B.Sc)/ MCA/ M.Sc(Operational research Analysis/ M.Sc (Meteorology/ Oceanography/Atmospheric Sciences or B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech (Mechanical/ Computer Science/ IT)/ M.Tech (Meteorology/ Oceanography/ Atmospheric Science). To know more particulars refer notification.
- Age Limit : Should be in between 191/2-25 years of age for logistics branch and ATC Branch and should be in between 21-25 years of age for Education branch.
- Age Relaxation:
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.nausena-bharti.nic.in/forthcomingOfficer.php
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Indian Navy recruitment 2013.Please visit the above link.
- Indian Army recruitment for 05 Junior Commissioned Officer 2012
- Indian Army Dental Corps recruitment for 36 Short Service Commissioned Officer 2012
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for 355 Army/Navy/Air Force wings jobs 2013
- Indian Army recruitment for 200 SSC Officer Vacancies 2012
- Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment For 113 Group C jobs 2013