Indian Army Recruitment for 54 Posts through NCC Special Entry Scheme 36th Course – Oct 2014
Indian Army invites applications for recruitment of vacancies through NCC Special Entry Scheme 36th Course – Oct 2014. Indian Army is going to fill up 54 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for receipt of application at NCC Bn/ Gp HQ : 31-Jan-2014
- Last date for receipt of application at Rtg Dte from Dte Gen NCC : 28-Feb-2014
Number of Vacancies:
There are in total 54 vacancies.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks and have served minimum two academic years in the senior Division/ Wing of NCC and should have obtained minimum ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ certificate exam of NCC for NCC ‘C’ certificate Holders. And for Ward of Battle Casualities of Army Personnel candidates should have Graduation from recognized University. For further more particulars on how to apply, selection process and other details refer notification.
- Age Limit :Should be in between 19 – 25 years of age.
For Official Advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Indian Army Recruitment 2013. Please visit above link.
- Indian Army recruitment for 54 Various Vacancies 2013
- Indian Army Recruitment for Territorial Army Officer 2013
- Indian Army recruitment for 92 Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ posts under Science and Arts Stream 2012
- Indian Army Recruitment for JCO (Religious Teacher) 2013
- Indian Army Recruitment for Soldier GD and Soldier Technical 2013