Indian Army recruitment for 05 Junior Commissioned Officer 2012
Indian Army invites applications for recruitment for the post of Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering). Indian Army is going to fill up 05 vacancies through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 17-Oct-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 17-Oct-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 05 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) must possess 10+2 or equivalent from any education board recognized by Council of board of school education in India. Candidates should have working knowledge of either English or Hindi or both and Diploma/Certificate Course of duration of one year or more in Cookery/ Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a recognized University / Food Craft Institute. AICTE recognition is not mandatory.
- Age Limit :The age should be less than 27 years as on the first day of the recruitment rally.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10601_33_1213b.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Indian Army recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Indian Army recruitment for 92 Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ posts under Science and Arts Stream 2012
- Indian Army recruitment for 182 Havildar Education 2012
- Indian Army Digital Mapping Centre recruitment for 5 LDC, Cook and Electrician 2012
- Indian Army recruitment for 37 Store Keeper, Clerks and Trade Instructor 2012
- MAHAGENCO recruitment for 117 Junior Fire Officer, Fire Man and Junior Security Officer 2012