Indian Air Force (IAF) Tamilnadu Recruitment for Airman in Group X Technical posts 2013
Indian Air Force (IAF) invites applications for recruitment of Airman in Group X Technical posts in Tamilnadu State of eligible Districts. IAF is going to fill up Airman Group X Technical posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Recruitment Rally Dates : 02-Mar-2013, 03-Mar-2013
- Reserve Days : 04-Mar-2013 & 05-Mar-2013.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must pass 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and English or should have Diploma in the concern fields. For more details like Districts eligible to participate in rally refer to original notification.
- Age Limit : Should born between 01-01-1992 and 31-03-1996
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.davp.nic.in/WriteReadData/ADS/eng_10801_81_1213b.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Indian Air Force (IAF) recruitment 2013.Please visit the above link.
About IAF :
The Indian Air Force took off as a tiny fleet with four West land Wapiti army co-operative by-planes, six RAF trained officers and 19 Hawai Sepoys. Today, it is the fourth largest Air Force in the world with a highly technical and specialised fighting force that safeguards our skies against enemy invasions.
- Indian Air Force (IAF) recruitment for 07 Group-C Posts 2013
- Indian Army recruitment for 92 Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ posts under Science and Arts Stream 2012
- Indian Army Recruitment for 84 vacancies by 117th Technical Graduate Course July 2013
- Border Security Force recruitment for 07 Junior Aircraft Maintenance Engineers 2013
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) walk-in-interview for 08 Customer Agent 2012