Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) recruitment for 533 Various Vacancies 2012
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites applications for recruitment of Laboratory Assistant, Election Naib Tehsildar, Election Kanoongo, Article Writer (Hindi, English, Punjabi, Urdu) and various other posts. HSSC is going to fill up 533 vacancies through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 10-Dec-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 533 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : The candidates applying for the post of Laboratory Assistant should have Metric with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or General Science with General Science. For the posts of Election Naib Tehsildar, Election Kanoongo BA/ B.Com or equivalent from a recognized University.
- For the post of Article Writer (Hindi, English, Punjabi, Urdu) Graduate of a recognized University or its equivalent with Hindi/ English/ Punjabi/ Urdu as one of the Elective subjects and Diploma in Journalism from a recognized University / Institute. For all the posts Knowledge of Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Metric Standard is necessary. For the other posts qualifications visit the notification.
- Age Limit :The upper age should be below 40 years.
- Age Relaxation :Relaxation in age up to 7 years and some weightage shall be admissible to the Guest Instructors to compete for regular appointment for their having been engaged for work in this department for a significant period of time.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/11_1_1_New3.2012Advt.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission recruitment for 200 posts 2012
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment for Junior Translator 2012
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Southern Region recruitment for 11 various vacancies 2012
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Western Region recruitment for 36 various vacancies 2012
- West Bengal Staff Selection Commission(WBSSC) recruitment for 359 Various Vacancies 2012