Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) recruitment for 109 Data Entry Operators 2012
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) invites applications for recruitment of Data Entry Operators. GNDU is going to fill up 109 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 16-July-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 16-July-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 109 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Data Entry Operator must possess BCA/B.Sc(IT)/B.Sc. Computer Science/ B.Sc. Economics or B.A/B.Sc. or any other examination equivalent thereto, with Computer Science as an elective subject, with atleast 50% marks. OR Graduate with 50% marks and PGDCA from GNDU or equivalent thereto.
- Knowledge of Punjabi upto Matric standard.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.gndu.ac.in/advt3_16072012.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- SSC recruitment for 65 Technical Officer, Assistant Welfare Administrator,and Data Entry Operator 2012
- High Court of Chandigarh recruitment for 10 Data Entry and Scanner Operator 2012
- Chhattisgarh Forest Department recruitment for 115 Data Entry Operator 2012
- Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ) recruitment for 19 Non-Teaching posts 2012
- Karnataka State Law University recruitment for 14 Professors 2012