Chhattisgarh Panchayat & Rural Development recruitment for 352 Assistant Development Officer 2012
Chhattisgarh Panchayat and Rural Development invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Development Officer. Panchayat and Rural Development is going to fill up 352 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 25-Aug-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 25-Aug-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 352 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Assistant Development Officer must be Graduates from any recognised University and need to have the knowledge of speaking and reading Hindi language.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 20 to 35 years as on 01-01-2012.
- Age Relaxation: Age relaxations will be extended as per Govt. rules.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://chhattisgarh.gov.in/pdf/cggov.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Chhattisgarh Panchayat and Rural Development recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- EdCIL recruitment for 3 Assistant Manager and Hindi Officer 2012
- HIL recruitment for 15 Manager, Assistant Administrative Officer and Junior Sales Officer 2012
- PSCWB recruitment for 114 Veterinary Officer, Assistant Engineer and Inspector of Factories 2012
- SSC recruitment for 65 Technical Officer, Assistant Welfare Administrator,and Data Entry Operator 2012
- UP Rural Institute of Medical Sciences and Research recruitment for 141 professors 2012