CPCRI recruitment for 12 various vacancies 2012
Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) invites applications for recruitment of Technical Assistant, Field Investigator, Farm Assistant, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerks and Junior Account Officer. CPCRI is going to fill up 12 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 15-Sept-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 15-Sept-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 12 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Technical Assistant must possess First or Second Class Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Botany/Bio-Technology/Chemistry from a recognized University.For the post of Field Investigator candidates need to have First or Second Class Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or any other branch of Science /Social Science relevant to Agriculture or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- For the post of Stenographer candidates should have First or Second Class Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture/Botany/Plantation Development from a recognized University.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 18 to 30 years for the post of Technical Assistant, Field Investigator and Farm Assistant.Between 18 to 27 years for the posts of Stenographer and Lower Division Clerks and there is no upper age limit for the post of Junior Account Officer. Cutoff date for determining age limit would be 15-09-2012.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ X- Serviceman as per the Government of India rules.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.cpcri.gov.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=86&Itemid=120
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Central Plantation Crops Research Institute (CPCRI) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.