Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) Recruitment for Pharmacist Jobs 2013
Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) invites applications for recruitment of Pharmacist Jobs. CGHS is going to fill up 08 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 08-Mar-2013
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 08 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates must possess 10+2 in science stream with Diploma in Pharmacy and registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948. For further details regarding pay scale, how to apply and other details refer notification.
- Age Limit : Should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 30 years of age as on 07-03-2013.
- Age Relaxation: Relaxation of age for SC/ST – 5 years, OBC- 3 years,Persons with Disability- 10 years and Ex-serviceman – Service rendered in Army/ Navy/ Air force + 3 years
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://hrd.ap.nic.in/
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Central Government Health Scheme (CGHS) recruitment 2013.Please visit the above link.
- Madhya Pradesh Health Department recruitment for 866 DEO, Pharmacist and Support Staff 2012
- State Health Society ,Bihar Recruitment for PC & PNDT Jobs 2013
- Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment for 433 Staff Nurse 2013
- Delhi State Health Mission (DSHM) recruitment for 862 Various Vacancies 2013
- Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment For Assistant Professor 2013