CBSE recruitment for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) 2013
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi issued notification for conducting Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for appointing as a Teacher for classes I to VIII.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 16-April-2013.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year BA/ B.Sc. Ed or BA. Ed/ B.Sc. Ed are eligible for becoming teacher for classes VI-VIII and the Candidates who possess Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of Diploma in Elementary Education are eligible to become teachers for class’s I-V. The above mentioned qualifications are eligible for appearing CTET examination.
- For further details regarding qualification, Examination date,, pattern of exam and to get more useful information please go through notification.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://ctet.nic.in/ctetjuly2013/PDF/Adv_CTET-JULY2013.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) recruitment 2013.Please visit the above link.
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) recruitment for 221 Vacancies 2013
- CBSE recruitment for 10 Multi Tasking Staff 2012
- Haryana School Teachers Selection Board (HSTSB) recruitment for 9870 Primary Teacher 2012
- Kolkata Municipal Corporation recruitment for 631 Teacher 2012
- Central University of Rajasthan Recruitment For Assistant Professor 2013