Central Bank of India (CBI) recruitment for 3196 Clerks 2013
Central Bank of India (CBI) invites the applications for recruitment of Single Window Operators (SWO-A) Jobs in Clerical Cadre. CBI is going to fill up 3196 vacancies through this notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 07-Jan-2013.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 3196 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates are requested to refer to the original notification for detailed post wise educational qualification.
- Age Limit :The candidates age must be between 18 to 28 years as on 01-08-2011.
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates, For Ex-Serviceman candidates Actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years ( 8 Years for Disabled Ex servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 Years, 9 years for Widows, Divorced women, 5 years for Persons domiciled in J&K , 5 years for persons affected by 1984 riots and 5 years for regular employees of the union carbide factory, Bhopal retrenched from service(applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only).
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/upload/SWO-A%20%28CLERKS%29%20RECRUITMENT%20IN%20CENTRAL%20BANK%20OF%20INDIA%20-2012%20%28ENGLISH%29.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Central Bank of India (CBI) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Central Bank of India (CBI) recruitment for 25 Various Vacancies 2012
- Central Bank of India (CBI) recruitment for 206 Safai Karmachari 2012
- Central Bank of India (CBI) recruitment for 69 Safai Karmchari cum Peon 2012
- Central Bank of India (CBI) Siwan recruitment for 101 Safai Karmchari 2012
- Central Bank of India recruitment for 1000 Probationary Officer 2012