Central Bank of India recruitment for 1000 Probationary Officer 2012
Central Bank of India, Leading Public Sector Bank with Pan India branches network of more than 4000 branches, with total business of more than 348000 crores and driven by talented workforce of 36000 + employees invites ON-LINE Applications, from qualified candidates who hold a valid score card issued by IBPS.Central Bank of India invites applications for recruitment of Probationary Officer.CBI is going to fill up 1000 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 25-May-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 25-May-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 1000 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Probationary Officer should posses Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent along with this valid IBPS card and certificate in Computer Awareness & Office Automation is required.
- Age Limit :Candidates age must be between 20 to 30 years as on 01-07-2011.
- Age Relaxation : 5 years for ST/SC candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.5 years for persons domiciled in J & K and 10 years for PWD candidates.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/upload/Final%20Adv.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information,Educational Qualification on Central Bank of India recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Indian Overseas Bank recruitment for 1500 Probationary Officers 2012
- DENA Bank recruitment for 500 Probationary Officers 2012
- Central Bank of india recruitment for 557 Specialists Officers 2011
- Canara Bank recruitment for 2000 Probationary Officers 2012
- Corporation Bank recruitment for 335 Probationary Officers 2012