Bank of India recruitment for 162 Specialist Officer 2012
Bank of India (BOI) invites applications for recruitment of Specialist Officer. BOI is going to fill up 162 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 15-July-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 15-July-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 162 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Specialist Officer should completed his or her any Graduate and Diploma in Banking and have obtained the valid IBPS score.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21 to 30 for Scale-I posts and 21 to 35 years for Scale-II posts as on 01-12-2011.
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates, 5 years for Ex-Serviceman and 5 years for persons domiciled in J&K.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.bankofindia.co.in/career.aspx
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification on Bank of India (BOI) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) recruitment for 551 Specialist Officer 2012
- Central Bank of India recruitment for 1000 Probationary Officer 2012
- Allahabad Bank recruitment for 115 Specialist Officers 2012
- Bank of Baroda(BOB) recruitment for 125 Specialist Officers 2012
- Punjab and Sind Bank recruitment for 301 Specialist Officers 2012