APSC recruitment for 5 Research Assistant and Junior Engineer 2012
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) invites applications for recruitment of Research Assistant and Junior Engineer. APSC is going to fill up 5 posts through this job notification.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for application submission : 31-July-2012.
- Last date for application fee : 31-July-2012.
Number of vacancies :
There are total of 05 vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates applying for the post of Research Assistant must posses degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with Economics or Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects of a University recognized by the State Government and Diploma in MS Office.
- For the post of Junior Engineer candidates need to have 3 years Diploma in Architecture from any Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 21 to 38 years for the post of Research Assistant and 38 to 45 years for the post of Junior Engineer as on 01-01-2012.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable to the Reserved Category candidates as per Rules.
For official advertisement freejobalert visitors are requested to visit http://www.apsc.nic.in/Advt_09_27June.pdf
For full details like online apply procedure, age limit, challan /online payment fee information, Educational Qualification Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) recruitment 2012.Please visit the above link.
- Orissa High Court recruitment for 19 Research Assistant 2012
- PSPCL recruitment for 1139 Assistant Engineer, Jr.Engineer, Asstt.Manager and Safety Officer 2012
- PSCWB recruitment for 114 Veterinary Officer, Assistant Engineer and Inspector of Factories 2012
- BEL recruitment for 6 Deputy Engineer and Senior Engineer 2012
- Airports Authority of India (AAI) recruitment for 72 Junior Assistant 2012